Posted 15 days ago
As a Host Seater at Zebu Steak + Bar, you are the first and most important interaction with our guests. You will be expected to provide the highest level of professionalism and hospitality at all times. Through strong Leadership and extensive in-house training, you will be provided with all the necessary tools and resources to create a memorable experience for our guests.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Prior experience in a similar high-volume establishment considered an asset, but not required
• Customer Service experience with public interaction required
• Able to work a variety of shifts including days, evenings, late nights, weekends, and holidays, to meet the needs of the business
• Be passionate about providing exceptional service and rapport with guests;
• Detail oriented and the ability to prioritize; and
• Well-groomed with a professional appearance.
• Providing a professional warm welcome to all guests who enter the restaurant;
• Seating guests as they enter to table assigned by the Lead Host;
• Cleaning and resetting dirty tables;
• Assisting servers when required with ensuring the guest always has what they need;
• Maintain the cleanliness and appearance of entryway and washrooms; and
• Other duties as assigned from time to time.
• Industry Leading Growth Potential
• Competitive Income Opportunities
• Comprehensive Training Program
• Flexible Work Schedule
• A Fun Fast-paced Work Environment
• Meal Discounts
WANT TO JOIN THE ZEBU TEAM?
Click 'Apply Now' or send your resume to Karishma at email@example.com
Date Available: January 2nd, 2019
Other Positions: Reservations
Contact Name: Ashia Gonzalez
Contact Position: HR Coordinator
Building on Toronto’s taste for culinary diversity, Zebu Steak + Bar is a brand new dining concept poised to bridge the gap between North American steakhouses and South American churrascarias, once the ribbon is cut late 2018.
Located at 132 John Street, within Downtown Toronto’s bustling Entertainment District, this revolutionary restaurant will undoubtedly disrupt the industry and be the talk of the town, as it will feature Toronto’s first true Chef’s Table, a unique self-serve wine bar and an authentic Brazilian a la carte menu showcasing a completely refined rodizio offering, all crafted by Executive Chef Lilian Cardoso.
At Zebu, people are at the core of what we do. Our Managing Partnership Team has a strong focus on empowering and supporting each Zebu Team Member, from which we expect them to be advocates of Respect, Integrity and Passion. We attract and retain top talent by fostering entrepreneurial mindsets and providing continuous training and mentorship. Our culture is based on supporting hard work and personal drive for success, with opportunities for growth leading to a potential ownership role.
Ready to #JoinTheZebuTeam … submit your resume today, cheers!