Posted 15 days ago
As a Floor Manager at Zebu Steak + Bar, you are the driving force behind a superior work environment and creating a positive team culture. You will lead the successful day-to-day operation and be a champion at providing exceptional hospitality. An ambassador of the brand and a proven leader who knows what it takes to create and deliver a guest experience above the rest.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum 2 years Management experience in a similar high-volume establishment;
• Proven leadership experience developing team members into the best versions of themselves;
• Experience with POS systems, Microsoft Office, and Open Table
• Strong wine knowledge would be an asset, but not required; and
• Extensive knowledge of product trends and current awareness of industry standards
KEY SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
• Able to work a variety of shifts including days, evenings, late nights, weekends, and holidays, to meet the needs of the business
• Be passionate about providing exceptional service and rapport with guests
• Detail oriented and the ability to prioritize
• Well-groomed with a professional appearance
• Provide warm and genuine welcome to all guests within the Restaurant
• Superior table service with a strong attention to detail
• Taking the initiative and ownership to deliver above and beyond experiences
• Ensuring workplace is kept clean and organized and that the next shift is set up for success
• Learn and maintain food and beverage knowledge
• Ability to build strong guest relations
• Industry Leading Growth Potential
• Competitive Income Opportunities
• Comprehensive Training Program
• Flexible Work Schedule
• A Fun Fast-paced Work Environment
• Personal and Family Meal Discounts
WANT TO JOIN THE ZEBU TEAM?
Click 'Apply Now' or send your resume to Karishma at email@example.com
Date Available: January 3rd, 2019
Other Positions: Bar Manager, Shift Manager
Contact Name: Ashia Gonzalez
Contact Position: HR Coordinator
Building on Toronto’s taste for culinary diversity, Zebu Steak + Bar is a brand new dining concept poised to bridge the gap between North American steakhouses and South American churrascarias, once the ribbon is cut late 2018.
Located at 132 John Street, within Downtown Toronto’s bustling Entertainment District, this revolutionary restaurant will undoubtedly disrupt the industry and be the talk of the town, as it will feature Toronto’s first true Chef’s Table, a unique self-serve wine bar and an authentic Brazilian a la carte menu showcasing a completely refined rodizio offering, all crafted by Executive Chef Lilian Cardoso.
At Zebu, people are at the core of what we do. Our Managing Partnership Team has a strong focus on empowering and supporting each Zebu Team Member, from which we expect them to be advocates of Respect, Integrity and Passion. We attract and retain top talent by fostering entrepreneurial mindsets and providing continuous training and mentorship. Our culture is based on supporting hard work and personal drive for success, with opportunities for growth leading to a potential ownership role.
Ready to #JoinTheZebuTeam … submit your resume today, cheers!