Posted 8 days ago
We are currently seeking high energy driven individuals who want to progress their career in a challenging, growing and dynamic company. We strive to provide outstanding customer service with the goal of making every guest feel cared for and special. Your role is integral to this and will be the first point of interaction for many of our guests.
• Ability to drive standard(manual) shift transmission vehicles
• Must have a valid clean Class 5 drivers license
• Establishing a rapport with guests through excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Must be courteous, professional, and efficient
• Assisting the Guest Service Leader with front door operations when necessary