Posted 8 days ago
Tired of the same old thing? Now is your chance to work in the Tri-Cities busiest gastropub. The John B is looking for an experienced Venue Control Host/Bouncer. They’ll work alongside our management team to ensure a fun safe environment for both guests and team members.
Candidates must have a positive attitude, be attentive, personable and approachable. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years working in a busy pub/nightclub environment as a member of the security team.
Candidates must have.
• Valid BC Security Licence and preferably be First Aid Level 1 certified.
• Strong leadership and management capabilities.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Pleasant in demeanor and project a professional and well-groomed image.
• Customer-service focused and a team player, with strong attention to detail.
• Positive and outgoing personality, a self-starter with high initiative.
So what are you waiting for? Apply online with your EightSix Profile (with your resume attached) or in person @ 1000 Austin Avenue, Coquitlam. Ask for Maria or Barb. We look forward to meeting you!
Anyone who has stopped by the John B for lunch, to unwind after work, watch the game or make a night of it can tell you, we truly offer something special. Boasting the largest back bar in BC with over 465 different spirits, one of the most impressive draught selections in the province with 86 different taps, live music 4 nights a week featuring the best local bands & DJs, and a unique spin on upscale bar food; we truly have something for everyone.