Posted 10 days ago
Job Functions - GENERAL FRONT OF HOUSE
• Provides exemplary service standards to every WINGS' guest.
• Is friendly, mature, professional and prompt in all aspects of their duties from beginning-to-end of shift.
• Greets all customers in a friendly manner, introduces the feature of the day and maintains a high level of knowledge of the menu items.
• Maintains high standards of cleanliness in their assigned sections, including supporting other team members during peak business times. Support duties will include cleaning, bussing, running food & drink when required.
• Performs cleaning and stocking duties as assigned and is proactively maintaining the restaurant appearance.
• Resolves customer critiques in a professional and understanding manner and notifies management of any resolution support required.
• Flexible, team-player.
• Availability for various shifts, both day, night & weekends, is considered an asset.
Customer is greeted and served food and beverages in a pleasant and courteous manner, following company service cycle, service expectations and timing standards.
• Professional, mature and genuinely enjoy working with a diverse public.
• Prompt and able to arrive on time for scheduled shifts.
• Organized and able to multi-task in very high energy, dynamic environment.
• Team player and ready to jump in and help whenever is required.
• You MUST have a 'Serve It Right' certificate. You MUST have access to reliable transportation (Skytrain & Translink terminus close to restaurant, Free Parking provided for staff).
Date Available: May 4th, 2019
Compensation: Industry Standard for Service Staff
Other Positions: Bartender
Requirements: , Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: Attn: Hiring Manager
Contact Position: Front of House Manager
Fast-paced, dynamic restaurant centrally located in a growing community that caters to families, shoppers and students alike; located on major transit and driving routes.