Posted 19 days ago
Burgoo North Vancouver is hiring a Front House Server/Supervisor to help manage our busy bistro. We’re looking for someone who is…
* Eager to learn
If this is you then check us out.
We offer great pay and great benefits:
* Staff meals
* Extended health care
* 1, 5 and 10 year recognition of contribution (you get a gift)
* Staff parties
* Fun people, great teams
* Open and respectful
* Comprehensive and supportive training
* Coaching and mentoring
* Career growth opportunities
* Community driven
* Strong environmental practices
* Locally and independently owned and operated
* Professional development opportunities
Your general duties will include:
* Going above and beyond guest expectations
* Providing oversight to our fun and fast-paced dining room
* Assisting with ordering, interviewing, scheduling and monthly inventory
* Serving, bartending and hosting
* Daily bistro maintenance
* Training, leading and mentoring staff
* Daily financial management
Date Available: October 9th, 2019
Compensation: Hourly wage, tips, staff meal, extended medical
Requirements: Serving It Right, Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: Manager
Burgoo came to life because we believe everyone needs a little comfort and a place to enjoy some great comfort food. No matter what the season is, a tiny bit of comfort can go a long way to making someone’s day more satisfying.
At Burgoo, we strive to offer our guests comfortable service and consistent quality through everything we do. We believe that our success depends on having happy and committed team members who feel right at home ensuring that our guests are comfortable and happy.
This is a great place to work for those looking to be part of a growing company and further their restaurant career.
We look forward to meeting you!