Posted 13 days ago
Pinnacle International is looking for a hands-on, energetic Restaurant Manager to join our team!
• Responsible for restaurant leadership and successful operations management.
• This includes the flawless execution of Pinnacle International standards and enthusiastic commitment to People Development and continuous improvement.
• Enthusiastic, Guest driven, on the floor management presence!
• Driving Staff experience by creating and maintaining a positive work environment
Desired Skills and Experience:
• one to three years of management experience in restaurant or hospitality management.
• Personally committed to continuous improvement and professional development
Date Available: October 30th, 2019
Compensation: Competitive Salary + Benefits + Tips + Parking and Gym Pass
Contact Name: Sean Collins
Contact Position: General Manager
Built on the historic Victory Shipyards in the revitalized waterfront of the Lonsdale Quay area, Pier 7 features 180-degree sweeping views of the Vancouver city scape. From the bustling port to the green belt of Stanley Park, no other restaurant in North Vancouver gets you this close to the water.
Our culinary team has created a menu that is seafood focused, with an emphasis on boat-to-table choices, and seasons offering of meat and poultry.
Iconic and modern, Pier 7 brings a unique and upscale experience with exquisite taste. Built by Pinnacle International and opened in May of 2012, Pier 7 features an indoor bar and lounge, year-round outdoor heated patio, upper deck private dining room, and large waterfront windows with natural light.