Posted 24 days ago
Do you want to learn how to run a multi-million dollar business and have fun doing it? We have an opening for a Full-Time Salaried Restaurant Manager right now!
Reporting to the General Manager, the FOH Manager will ensure that all Boston Pizza guests are provided with the best experience possible and all responsibilities are conducted in a professional manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Foster a positive and fun company culture.
- Manage and execute all aspects of the front of house
- human resources: recruitment and selection, training, performance management, recognition and development.
- Manage employees by building strong teamwork and maintaining an accurate and up-to-date plan of restaurant staffing needs.
- Prepare schedules and ensure that the restaurant is properly staffed for all shifts.
- Lead, manage and deliver the Perfect Guest Experience each shift: dine-in, sports bar, take-out and delivery and guest recovery.
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork within the restaurant.
- Shift management of controllable costs: Food, beverage, labour and QC prom line.
- Ensure operational and occupational health and safety standards are in place and adhered to each and every shift.
- Measure and evaluate service standards by using various feedback tools to develop and implement plans for continuous service improvement.
- Assist the General Manager with all aspects of restaurant operations. Other duties as required.
Skills Required: N/A
Education and Experience:
- Restaurant experience required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
- Strong analytical/decision-making skills.
- Leadership skills – able to direct, coach, and supervise a team Customer service skills – able to exceed guest expectations.
- A positive and team-oriented attitude.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and have a strong initiative.
- You must be able to perform efficiently during high volume peak periods.
- Must be able to work flexible hours during, evening, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends and holidays.
Date Available: October 29th, 2019
Compensation: Salary - Competitive
Requirements: , Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: Shane Guilfoyle
Contact Position: Sr Operations Manager