Posted 13 days ago
BlueBlood Steakhouse is currently looking for experienced servers, applicants should expect a highly systematic and deliberately paced fine dining service.
- Greeting guests as they enter, and putting them on a waiting list as necessary.
- Providing guests with menus and answering any initial questions.
- Seating guests at tables or in waiting areas.
- Responding to complaints and helping to resolve them.
- Answering phone calls, taking reservations and answering questions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work in Canada legally
Liberty Entertainment Group is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free work environment, recruitment and selection process. Accommodations are available upon request for candidate taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process
Date Available: August 17th, 2019
Compensation: Minimum wage + gratuity
Other Positions: Reservations
Requirements: High School Diploma, Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: Craig Fawcett
Contact Position: General Manager
Located inside Toronto’s majestic castle, Casa Loma, BlueBlood Steakhouse offers a refined dining experience in an upscale environment. The one of a kind space offers a modern and edgy feel with a juxtaposition of classic heritage architecture, unique heirloom antiques and modern art pieces by Warhol, Mr. Brainwash and Salvador Dali. Offering a modern twist on the classic steakhouse, the menu highlights various cuts of the finest beef from around the world, as well as fresh seafood and an extensive international wine and spirit list.