Posted 9 days ago
BlueBlood Steakhouse is currently looking for experienced servers. Applicants should expect a highly systematic and deliberately paced fine dining service, including table-side preparation and a deep focus on every detail of the guest experience.
- Minimum 5 years of service experience
- Excellent verbal or written communication skills
- Able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge pertaining to food, wine, and spirits.
- Must be smart serve certified
- Positive high energy individual
- Ability to work within a close team dynamic
- Demonstrates the ability to follow directions and meet deadlines
- Available to work weekdays, nights, weekends, holidays (open for dinners only)
- Must be able to legally work in Canada
Located inside Toronto’s majestic castle, Casa Loma, BlueBlood Steakhouse offers a refined dining experience in an upscale environment. The one of a kind space offers a modern and edgy feel with a juxtaposition of classic heritage architecture, unique heirloom antiques and modern art pieces by Warhol, Mr. Brainwash and Salvador Dali. Offering a modern twist on the classic steakhouse, the menu highlights various cuts of the finest beef from around the world, as well as fresh seafood and an extensive international wine and spirit list.