Posted 29 days ago
For over three decades the Liberty Entertainment Group, led by Nick Di Donato, has been redefining Toronto and Miami’s restaurant, nightlife and special event experience. As developers and operators of numerous landmark establishments the Liberty Entertainment Group has become recognized as one of the most successful and innovative companies in the industry.
Liberty Entertainment Group continues to gain success and acknowledgment for developing an impressive roster of unique venues. These venues include Toronto’s premier special event facilities; Casa Loma, Liberty Grand Entertainment Complex and Rosewater Room. Liberty Entertainment Group is also responsible for the development of Toronto’s most prolific restaurants including BlueBlood Steakhouse, Don Alfonso 1890, Xango, a new concept with Claudio Aprile opening in summer 2019 and three Cibo Wine Bar locations (King West, Yonge St and Yorkville), as well as the city’s most vibrant nightlife venues, Arcane – opening spring 2019.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Restaurant Manager. If interested, please submit your cover letter and resume.
• Restaurant Manager will ensure company policy and Standards are followed.
• Hiring, training and developing new hourly team members.
• Increasing sales by ensuring guest satisfaction and prompt problem resolution.
• Maintain an overall management style in accordance with our established best practices.
• The Restaurant Manager will provide leadership and direction to all team members to ensure efficient operation.
• Ensure food quality and availability.
• Prepare cash floats and cashing out servers and bartenders
• Order and supervise alcoholic beverage purchasing
• Complete all tasks assigned by management
• 2+ years of managerial experience preferred
• Extensive knowledge of liquors and wines
• Has strong knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in a restaurant.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Passion for the business and compassion for people.
• Outstanding leadership and communication skills.
• Ability to recruit, develop and motivate team members.
• Able to legally work in Canada
• Ability to work flexible hours, days, shifts including holidays
If interested, please submit your cover letter and resume. While we thank the applicants for their interest, please note that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Liberty Entertainment Group welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. We are committed to an inclusive, barrier-free work environment, recruitment and selection process. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process.
Date Available: November 10th, 2019
Compensation: TBD based on Experience
Requirements: , Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: Lora
Cibo Wine Bar brings authentic rustic Italian flare blended with a vibrant nightlife and has become the new hot spot in the stylish King West neighbourhood of Toronto.
This Italian restaurant and wine bar, created by the Liberty Entertainment Group, offers traditional Italian fare in a relaxed and inviting atmosphere. The attention to detail is flawless and the food delicious.
The menu offers guests a true taste of Italian cuisine, featuring both traditional classics and modern staples. Like the food, the space itself is warm and inviting with stone + glass walls, rustic wood finishes, exposed brick and butcher block table tops. This rustic elegance makes Cibo ideal for a casual relaxed meal yet sophisticated enough for a special night out.