Posted 7 days ago
Cash Administration Officer - Brampton
The Cash Administration Officer is the leader of the office in the location and responsible for all day-to-day office operations and ensuring compliance of all Municipal, Provincial and Federal regulations.
The Cash Administration Officer must consistently provide leadership, continue to development and foster team spirit. Must be prepared at all times to represent the brand and maintain a professional environment.
The Cash Administration Officer reports to the Finance Manager and closely with the Cannabis Retail Manager of the location.
The Cash Administration Officer is responsible for all financial reporting and overall organization of the office. This is a part-time position within a legal adult-use/recreational retail cannabis located in Brampton On.
Responsibilities and Duties
● Manage and report on all store financial activities
● Daily reconciliation of floats, credit cards, and cash
● Responsible for submitting weekly coin orders
● Creating and maintaining filing system
● Ensure office supply levels are stocked and order as necessary
● Ensure office is presentable, clean and organized at all time
● Reports to the Finance Team and Retail Manager
● Drive and maintain the operational excellence within the office, troubleshooting to remedy issues
● Demonstrate strong time management and organization skills
● Adhere to all legislative requirements of cannabis retailers, including federal, provincial and municipal legislation
● Basic accounting skills
● Proficient with Excel, Suite, and Gmail
● Ability to plan, prioritize and organize
● Ability to work independently and be self-motivated while still working in a team environment
● Ability to adapt to a busy, shared environment
● Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent organizational skills
● Must pass any and all required background checks
The Donnelly Group owns and operates public houses, cocktail taverns and nightclubs in Vancouver and Toronto. The company values guest experience above all with an emphasis on locally sourced, quality products, impressive entertainment and interesting interior design.