Posted 6 days ago
Restaurant Supervisor Responsibilities
Grace O’Malley’s Irish Pub Restaurant in Toronto is currently looking for a highly motivated and driven individual for the position Restaurant Supervisor.
A multifaceted role, the Restaurant Supervisor works with the General Manager to oversee the daily operations of the restaurant. The position will require focusing on staff training, management of labour, cost of goods and maintaining good customer service and public relations within the community.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
• Supports the General Manager in planning, organizing and evaluating restaurant staff and operations.
• Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees. Create and/or update policies pertaining to inventory/logistics, staff scheduling, staff appearance, cleanliness, food quality and customer service.
• Ensure staff is working together as a team to ensure optimum service and that customers’ needs are met.
• Inspect grooming and attire of staff, and rectify any deficiencies.
• Complete opening and closing duties including setting up necessary supplies and tools, cleaning all equipment and areas, locking doors, etc.
• Inspect storage areas for organization, and cleanliness.
• Complete scheduled inventories and stock and requisition necessary supplies.
• Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety, and well being of guests.
• Complete work orders for maintenance repairs.
• Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect. Support team to reach common goals.
• Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
• Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
• Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
14 Duncan Street
$24 per hour
Date Available: November 7th, 2019
Compensation: $24 per hour
Other Positions: Manager, Shift Manager
Contact Name: John Pirathap
Contact Position: Owner
Grace O’Malley’s is everything you would expect from an Irish Pub & Restaurant and so much more. Gracie’s offers an enticing classic pub menu for both lunch and dinner and has party menus and platters for every budget. Let us assist you with planning your next party or corporate event.
Join us for SOCIAL HOUR for that well deserved after work cocktail.
Come in and enjoy your favourite local and international sports event or make a date for a pre or post theatre dinner.
And, be sure to join us every Thursday through Saturday where we are proud to present some of the best LIVE ENTERTAINMENT “bar-bands” from Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal and the East Coast.