Posted 8 days ago
We are seeking an experienced Restaurant Manager to manage the staff and operations of our venue. We are looking for a responsible candidate for the implementation of our restaurant’s policies and procedures, and will participate in achieving our revenue objectives. The Restaurant Manager will also enforce and follow all Covid-19 policies mandated by the Government.
Working under the guidance of the Managing Director, Director of Finance, and Director of Operations the Restaurant Manager will support all aspects of implementing venue goals and targets. Through training and leadership there are stated objectives that need to be met in guest satisfaction and cleanliness. The Restaurant Manager will ensure that the service provided will be executed to venue standards.
- Overlook and support service team to ensure standards are met everyday
- Communicate with FOH & BOH managers about operations and where to enhance day to day business
- Demonstrate high class customer service skills to all customers and ensure they have a memorable visit
- Communicate with all guests - ensure table checks are done frequently
- Manage all employees and ensure they are in uniform and following all Covid-19 guidelines
- 3 years of experience in a restaurant management role in a high volume restaurant
- Knowledge in Silverware would be an asset
- Able to learn quickly under minimal supervision
- Capable to deal with high stress and be quick on the floor
- Able to work under pressure and deal with on the spot challenges
- This is a day time position
Escape to Lavelle, a rooftop experience unlike any other in Toronto’s exclusive King West neighbourhood.
A one of a kind landmark venue sitting 16 stories above the city, the luxurious space features a picture-perfect lounge bar, dining room, outdoor pool and cabanas, all with breathtakingly unobstructed, 360-degree views of the city skyline.