Posted 12 days ago
Liberty Grand Entertainment Complex
- Accounts receivables for Liberty Grand, Culinary & Group
- Responsible of Accounts payable backup for Liberty Group
- All pre- and post-event invoicing (working with sales team and event coordinators)
- Financial liaison with clients
- Prepare Post-event Adjustments (liaison with banquet department and kitchen)
- Prepare deposit for Liberty Group, Grand & Culinary Art
- Cash out verification for special events (Ex: Halloween and New Year’s Eve)
- Generate Labour Reports (weekly and bi-weekly)
- Prepare monthly Sales Reports on Excel
- Manage corporate files
- Send Post-event correspondence of thank you letters and evaluation forms
- Internal distribution of completed evaluation forms
- Reconcile Liberty Group bank account
- Credit Card Merchant liaison (VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX)
- Send SOLAN & ReSound (Music provider) reports quarterly.
- Keep up to date with Liberty Group’s financial transaction on QuickBooks.
- Provide exhibition place with parking numbers.
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements, Post journal entries
- Reconcile accounts, Cash counting, Sales reports, other related duties assigned by the management.
- Diploma/Certificate in Accounting or Business related
- 6 months > 1 year experience in accounting and bookkeeping
- Quickbooks experience is an asset
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications: Windows, General office equipment, Electronic mail, Word processing software, Spreadsheet software, Excel, Internet browser
- Interpersonal and organization skills
We are committed to an inclusive, barrier-free work environment, recruitment and selection process. Accommodations are available upon request for candidate taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process.
Date Available: January 7th, 2020
Compensation: TBD based on Experience
Other Positions: Administration
Requirements: , Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: Ron
For over three decades the Liberty Entertainment Group, led by Nick Di Donato, has been redefining Toronto and Miami’s restaurant, nightlife and special event experience. As developers and operators of numerous landmark establishments the Liberty Entertainment Group has become recognized as one of the most successful and innovative companies in the industry.
Liberty Entertainment Group continues to gain success and acknowledgment for developing an impressive roster of unique venues. These venues include Toronto’s premier special event facilities; Casa Loma, Liberty Grand Entertainment Complex and Rosewater Room. Liberty Entertainment Group is also responsible for the development of Toronto’s most prolific restaurants including BlueBlood Steakhouse, Don Alfonso 1890, Xango – a new concept with Claudio Aprile opening in summer 2019 and three Cibo Wine Bar locations (King West, Yonge St and Yorkville), as well as the city’s most vibrant nightlife space – Arcane. In addition, Liberty Entertainment Group operates several international properties including the Coral Gables Country Club and Cibo Wine Bar in Coral Gables, Florida.
With over 500,000 square feet of hospitality space, the Liberty Entertainment Group caters to a diverse clientele of upwards of 1.75 million people per year including A list celebrities, sports personalities and industry leaders.