Posted 9 days ago
Would you like to join an amazing team and make an additional couple 100 dollars while still being able to qualify for CERB/EI?
We are seeking dependable, self-motivated, hard working individuals to join our team on a part-time basis as Inventory Assistants to help compile information for some of Toronto’s top bars, restaurants, and hotels.
We are able to offer a few hours per month, mainly around the first of the month, so please keep this in mind when applying as preference will be given to those who are available for the 1st.
About the Role:
As an Inventory Assistant, you will have your evenings and most weekends free (we only work on the weekend if it is the first of the month). You will be using our technology (i.e. scales, handheld scanners, and computers) to efficiently and accurately record all liquor inventory (i.e. bottles, kegs) in a variety of bars, restaurants, and hotels around Toronto. Training will be provided.
This position requires availability around the 1st of the month with shifts beginning in the early mornings and ending in the early/mid-afternoon.
The Inventory Assistant position offers huge growth opportunities, both within hours and responsibilities if you are the right person for the job.
About the Company:
Results Hospitality works with some of the busiest & trendiest bars and restaurants in the city of Toronto, helping them to increase their profits and maximize efficiency in their operation. Our team of Hospitality Consultants has over 40 years of combined experience in the hospitality industry, and you will learn valuable insights while working alongside them.
• Early mornings do not phase you! You must be available for weekday morning shifts (e.g. 6:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
• Must accurately and quickly count inventory and products within the venues (bars, beer fridges, storerooms, etc.)
• You will need to lift 150 lb kegs of beer off the ground and set it on a scale, and that doesn’t scare you
• You have wheels, a bike, or love the TTC - You are responsible to get to work at various locations throughout the city of Toronto
• You are a fantastic student, coachable, and eager to learn from our team
• Punctuality is mandatory- can’t arrive on time, every time? Then please don’t come at all
• Experience working in the hospitality industry and product knowledge in beer, liquor, and wine is an asset, but not required
• Self-motivated and driven – Inventory Assistant today, Hospitality Consultant tomorrow!
• High School Degree Required
• Ability to read and follow detailed instructions
• Accurate, detail-oriented, and able to multitask
• Good sense of urgency and can take initiative
• Possess a positive and professional demeanor
If you’re hungry for a challenge, want to earn some additional income and good business experience, you couldn’t pick a better time to join us!
This position starts at $16.50/hr. The sky's the limit for your future at Results Hospitality and for the right person, plenty of room for growth and advancement.
For additional information, we invite you to visit our website at www.resultshospitality.com.
Before you apply, please ensure that you are readily available for a 6 AM start time downtown Toronto and are available to work around and on the first of the month.
We appreciate the time you have taken to apply. In the interest of saving time, we can only contact those candidates who qualify for an interview.
Results Hospitality is a team of industry experts that help our clients identify their core goals and take the required action to achieve them.
The hospitality industry is one of unique challenges; from low profits to high staff turnover, and a need to shape memorable experiences every time a guest steps their foot through your door. Results Hospitality is a team of industry experts that help our clients identify their core goals and take the required action to achieve them. When you are focused on the people, profit, or process in your business, we have the experience and ability to help you achieve your desired Results.