Posted 19 days ago
Qool Eats is looking for highly motivated and experienced Pizza Makers to join our dynamic team on vibrant Eglinton West, just east of Allen Road. Candidates must be able to work closing, weekend, and holiday shifts. You should apply if you are a team player, can follow menu standards meticulously and keep a neat and tidy work area- all while under typical pressure of working in a commercial kitchen. We cook from scratch, so we’re seeking experienced cooks who have a passion for cooking and who have high personal standards.
- Make dough
- Hand-stretch, dress and cook pizza
- Prep all toppings and sauces for the station
- Monitor and adjust the heat of the fire for cooking
- Coordinate orders with other team members
- Keep station clean and in good working order
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience as a pizza maker 2-3 years.
- Must possess a high degree of professionalism.
- Believe that being energetic, enthusiastic and attentive to the details required to fulfill the customers' experience are key to every day performance.
- Must have the ability to be flexible and work well in an ever-changing environment.
- Must be enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently when required and with the rest of the team.
Valid food handler certification is required at the time of interview. Those holding expired certificates will not be considered. For those working abroad in Canada, a valid work visa permit is also required.
Date Available: November 1st, 2019
Compensation: $17-$21 per hour
Other Positions: Line Cook / Chef de Partie
Requirements: Food Safe Level 1, Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: Alden Mamann
Contact Position: General Manager
BBQ and smokehouse with attitude. Southern inspired comfort food. Think short ribs, fried chicken and waffles, nachos, wings and burgers. Beer on tap. Soon to be joined by our sister dairy location, Qool.