Posted 10 days ago
Burgoo Mount Pleasant is hiring a bartender to join our team. We’re looking for someone who is:
* Eager to learn
If this is you, then check us out.
We offer great benefits:
* Early close times
* Comfortable dress code
* Phone charging stations
* 1, 5 and 10 year recognition of contribution (pssst, you get a gift)
* Steps to transit
* Our team members are family
* Comprehensive and supportive training
* Career growth opportunities
* Community driven
* Strong environmental practices
* Locally and independently owned and operated
* Staff parties
* Fun people, great teams
Your general duties will include:
* Providing exceptional guest service
* Greeting and serving bar guests
* Preparing all guest drinks
* Multitasking serving bar guests and preparing all drink orders
* Anticipating guest needs and enhancing their experience through explanation of specials and thoughtful recommendations
* Maintaining bar stock, cleanliness and organization
* Ensuring that food and drink presentation are consistent with standards prior to serving
* Accurately processing and collecting payment from guests, and accurate completion of cash out
* Assisting in other team members’ sections and at the door
* Maintaining communication and teamwork with all team members
Date Available: October 9th, 2019
Compensation: Hourly wage, tips, staff meal discount.
Requirements: Serve it Right, Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: General Manager
Burgoo came to life because we believe everyone needs a little comfort and a place to enjoy some great comfort food. No matter what the season is, a tiny bit of comfort can go a long way to making someone’s day more satisfying.
At Burgoo, we strive to offer our guests comfortable service and consistent quality through everything we do. We believe that our success depends on having happy and committed team members who feel right at home ensuring that our guests are comfortable and happy.
This is a great place to work for those looking to be part of a growing company and further their restaurant career.
We look forward to meeting you!