Posted 17 days ago
Our kitchen is the best place to grow your career as a chef. Whether or not you have kitchen experience, our kitchen partners are put through a rigorous training program so that you excel as a chef and a leader. Our chefs are trained through our in-house training programs and also have the opportunity to pursue their chef certification.
- Elevate your food knowledge
- Become mentally and physically more organized
- Execute and expect perfection
- Inspire and motivate your team
- Learn classic cooking techniques to produce a from-scratch menu
- Master careful planning and time management
- Develop a keen eye for detail
Date Available: October 1st, 2019
Compensation: Competitively Based wages + Tips
Other Positions: Dishwasher, Prep Cook
Requirements: , Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: Connor Mckernan
Contact Position: Head Chef
Located in the heart of downtown Vancouver, across from the Law Courts and next to the Scotiabank Theatre! Earls Chef Collective is at the forefront of culinary innovation and testing for Earls Restaurants and our loyal guests are directly involved in the creation and development of Earls’ menus on a daily basis. If you want to join a team of highly motivated, fun loving individuals who are passionate about creating memorable guest experiences, we want to hear from you today!