Posted 25 days ago
We are currently looking for committed, highly engaging and motivated Manager for our NOSH café in the lobby of Telus Gardens.
Glowbal Restaurant Group is comprised of 9 restaurants: GLOWBAL @ Telus Gardens, COAST Restaurant, Italian Kitchen, Trattoria Kitsilano, Black+Blue, The Roof, Trattoria Park Royal, Trattoria Burnaby; and NOSH Café. The energy, bustle and allure of these celebrated Vancouver restaurants are what most people notice first. In addition, engaging service, exquisite wine lists, and some of the most inventive, celebrated cuisine in Vancouver define every restaurant in the collection.
The Nosh manager Is responsible for coordinating, supervising, and directing all aspects of Nosh operations while maintaining a profitable department, high quality products and service levels. The manager is expected to market ideas to promote business, reduce employee turnover, maintain revenue and payroll budgets, and meet budgeted productivity while keeping quality and customer service consistently high.
• 1-2 years minimum experience -- supervisory level in a similar environment
• Barista experience is a major asset
• Strong communication, motivational and inter-personal skills
• Sound problem solving abilities
• Excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to set priorities for self and others
• Ability to develop and motivate staff to achieve challenging goals
• 'Hands-on' management style with excellent team leadership skills
• Excellent food and beverage knowledge
• Customer focus and commitment to exceeding guest expectations
• Technically competent with industry related forms of computer and electronic commerce
If you believe you are the person we are seeking, please apply online. Please note that only those selected for interview will be contacted -no phone calls please.
Big, bold, and unapologetically chaotic, Glowbal is the namesake and flagship restaurant of Glowbal Restaurant Group. Located in Vancouver's architectural landmark, TELUS Garden, this is where stripped down North American cuisine lives and breathes, taking ingredients from across the continent.