Posted 15 days ago
GLOWBAL RESTAURANT GROUP is one of Western Canada's fastest growing restaurant groups and has become one of the most successful restaurant companies in Vancouver.
We are proud to offer our 700+ staff hands-on training, extended health benefits, bi-annual performance reviews, and recognition programs. We also support internal growth and development with our job transfer policy, where there are performance-based opportunities for cross training in different cuisines & restaurant concepts.
GET A JOB TODAY!** We welcome walk-ins at GLOWBAL Restaurant (590 W Georgia St)
Step 1** - Print a copy of your Resume**
Step 2** - Bring it to one of the Restaurants **Preferably between 2 to 4 PM**
Step 3** - Be ready for a quick in-person Interview**
Step 4** - Get a chance to be hired “Today”*
HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?**
We are currently seeking SERVERS that meet these key requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in a comparable restaurant
- Serving it Right certified and understanding of responsible alcohol service
- Certification in liquor, wine and food service courses is an asset
- Excellent wine and cocktail knowledge
- WSET certification is an asset- Must be passionate about food and people
- Possess strong communication skills with a genuine personality
- Ability to suggestively sell restaurant menu items, beverages and wines
- Able to stay calm under pressure, prioritize and synchronize the sequence of service
•APPLYING ONLINE: Thank you in advance for your interest in joining the team, but please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
•TO WORK FOR US: You MUST have a valid proof of Social Insurance Number, and be legal to work in Canada with proof as a Canadian Citizen, Permanent Residence or Valid Work Permit.
Big, bold, and unapologetically chaotic, Glowbal is the namesake and flagship restaurant of Glowbal Restaurant Group. Located in Vancouver's architectural landmark, TELUS Garden, this is where stripped down North American cuisine lives and breathes, taking ingredients from across the continent.