Posted 12 days ago
What We're Looking For:
A full time experienced prep/line cook to join our busy kitchen team. Experience is an asset but not a requirement. Must have a positive attitude and demeanour. The first rule of our kitchen is no a$$holes! Passion for food and delivering unique experiences to each and every guest. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment as part of a team but able to work independently as well. Ability to multi-task is a must!
What We're Offering:
- A mixture of morning and evening shifts available but flexible.
- We believe in giving our people the opportunity to live their lives and do cool $hit! We never schedule more than 8 hours a day or 40 hours per week unless you want it!
- Free meal on every shift worked.
- Opportunities to advance in the kitchen.
- Tips paid out weekly. Usually works out to about $2.50 - $3.50 per hour extra (in cash!).
INSPIRED BY THE COLOURS, TASTES, AND CULTURE OF OLD HAVANA, CUBA
When it comes to the experience, guests can expect a hybrid of authentic Cuban flavours combined with Pacific Northwest style and a commitment to local suppliers. Bright, fresh, fun tastes unique to the location.
The space is vibrant and energetic, filled with the sounds of people connecting and storytelling, moved by the music. Whether you’re on a date or with a large group, Havana has the perfect spot for you. The patio is an iconic Commercial Drive hangout, draped with all day sunshine, the ideal spot to sip mojitos and sangria and create memories.