Posted 22 days ago
Linh Cafe Vancouver House location is looking for Bartender and Bartender Manager.
We are looking for a professional, high-energy Bartender with excellent communication
skills that can serve cocktails, purring beer and exciting new beverages to our
The Bartender will:
● greet customers, learn about their preferences, answer questions, recommend menu
items, prepare and serve beverages.
● create recipes, utilize proper equipment and ingredients, and handle cleaning duties.
● must have experience in handling cash, credit, and debit card transactions.
● be in charge of tracking inventory and ordering supplies to ensure the bar and tables
The right person to join our team will have the following assets:
● Minimum 3 years of Bartending experience.
● Have valid Serving It Right Certification.
● Food Safe Level 1 is considered an asset.
● Wine knowledge and certification would be an asset.
● A natural ability to connect with our guests while offering exceptional service and
● Incredible attention to detail when building cocktails and/or serving tables, preparing
ingredients, cleanliness, and overall service.
● The ability to lead by example and work well amongst our team.
● A passionate individual who loves the challenge of working in a fun and fast-paced
● Physical aspects of the position include but are not limited to the following:
■ Constant standing and walking throughout shift
■ Frequent lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs
What we offer:
● Full time position.
● A competitive hourly wage with steady employment and above above industry
● Excellent work environment.
● Ongoing opportunity to build on and keep up with industry trends.
● An opportunity to shine.
● Family-owned business allows us to be creative with everything we do.
● Start Date: Right away
Open interview is available from Mon-Sun: 3PM-5PM at 1428 Granville St (under Granville Bridge). Please bring your resume with you.