Posted 9 days ago
- Refurbish suites & minor repairs- including minor drywall, painting, plumbing and electrical repairs, carpet shampooing;
- Construction cleaning and deficiency repairs;
- Assist with move in’s and move out’s;
- Perform handy services and problem solve minor repairs for the residents;
- Set up and take down furniture when required for events.
- Grade 12 completion with a minimum of three years’ relevant experience in the hotel or senior living industry;
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools with experience in plumbing, heating, painting, electrical, and basic carpentry;
- Knowledge of mechanical systems and operations an asset;
- Current first aid and CPR certification an asset;
- Successful completion of the WHMIS program;
- Empathy for and understanding of the needs of seniors and ability to provide excellent customer service to employees, residents, visitors, service providers and the public.
If you’re seeking a meaningful opportunity that gives you a higher purpose and enhances the lives of seniors, say hello to a career at PARC Retirement Living. We’re proud to offer a work environment that fosters growth, team commitment, service excellence and respect for all.
Perks of the job:
- We're a Living Wage Certified employer
- Receive financial support to enhance your skills
- Enjoy meaningful work
- Enjoy flexible shifts and no late nights