Posted 14 days ago
The Blackbird Public House is looking to fill a Manager role with an individual who is passionate about working in a fast-paced social atmosphere and embodies authentic publican traits. Consideration given to applicants with a strong sense of culture, community and genuine compassion for hospitality.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Established background in the hospitality industry
- Ability to lead, motivate and provide direction to staff
- Product focused: food, beverage, sports, music, entertainment
- Entrepreneurial mindset with revenue growth as a priority
- Service oriented, strong attention to detail
- Ability to hire and develop great people
- Prior experience in a supervisor or management role
- Understanding of key financial metrics: labour, promo, cost of goods sold
Date Available: October 28th, 2019
Requirements: Serve it Right, Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: Chanel Wood
Contact Position: General Manager
The Blackbird Public House brings a new look and feel to the growing list of Donnelly Group Public House locations. Designed by Craig Stanghetta and open at 1130am daily in the financial district, The Blackbird takes the city a step further in modern pub culture. Fresh daily oysters, creative pizzas and daily lunch & dinner features drive the food program. The beverage program showcases 50 draught beer lines, interesting craft cocktails and a satellite scotch bar boasting 70+ labels. Located within the venue on the ground floor is a barbershop operated by Barber & Co, as well as partner venue Royal Dinette.