JOEY Restaurants has been delivering an irresistible dining experiences within a fun and lively setting since 1992 and currently operate in over 35 locations throughout BC, Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario, Washington State and California.
For our Partners, life at JOEY is different. And we’re proud of that. All the key words apply – you know the ones: fast-paced, driven, dedicated, full of potential – but we like the word hungry. We are Canada’s leader in premium casual dining after all. Our menu is a globally inspired mix of our favorites from around the world. Hand-picked – like everything in our restaurants – for our guests. So, what does all this mean for you? It means if you’re looking for a place to start your career or meet your potential, we’d like to meet you.
As a Guest Service Team Member at JOEY
It starts and ends with you. Dictate the flow of people by playing a key role in managing the floor. Orchestrate timely turns and keep calm under pressure to make sure every guest leaves happy.
• A passion for learning, and teaching others new skills about hospitality practices and leadership.
• Proven expertise in leadership and development of people.
• A strong problem solver with an insatiable desire to impact performance.
• Exceptional relationship building and communication skills.
• Ability to build a strong team of talented individuals.
• Able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment and is open to You hate standing still for too long and want to grow your skills and your drive your career.
• Humility coupled with a good sense of humor.
• JOEY Restaurants is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer