Job Type: Part-Time
The Gateway to Your Future
Are you a mixologist pro with the ability to craft classic and inventive cocktails? The bartender is a central role to creating a guest experience that resonates. Along with pouring beers, creating cocktails, and offering wine recommendations, you love talking to people, working with a fun team of servers and bar staff, and can handle the busy pace of the bar. You are self-motivated, responsible, energetic, driven, and eager to build a rewarding career in a company that values hard work and career excellence. Build a career, and a life, with us.
- Full benefits package for full-time employees
- Retirement savings plan
- Exciting, supportive and fun work environment
- Family and friends discounts on travel, tech, food, beverage, and fitness
- Development and training opportunities
What You Bring
- Ensures excellence in customer service to create a memorable dining experience.
- Prepare beverages in accordance with high-quality standards.
- Provide feedback on recipes and guest preferences.
- Engaging with guests and promote products and events.
Why Work With Us?
- Two years of bartending experience in a high-volume food and beverage establishment.
- Proserve certificate
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Can assess situations carefully and are sensitive in dealing with people.
Gateway celebrates and empowers our team members, who make it all possible. A career at Gateway means working with great people, being recognized for your unique contribution and career advancement opportunities across our 27 locations. Our employees thrive with ongoing training and leadership programs while working in a dynamic and fun environment. See for yourself what it's like to be on a team that values your vision, skill and energy. Get to Know Gateway
Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Limited (Gateway) is one of the largest and most diversified gaming and entertainment companies in Canada. Across its 27 gaming properties in British Columbia, Ontario and Edmonton, Alberta, Gateway currently employs approximately 8,648 people and boasts approximately 448 table games (including 49 poker tables), 13,887 slots, 85 restaurants and bars and 561 hotel rooms. Gateway is the service provider for the Central, Southwest and North gaming Bundles in Ontario, which includes 11 properties in their portfolio. A multi-pronged growth strategy has seen Gateway diversify and expand its product offering, including developing proprietary casino and restaurant brands, dramatically improving the gaming customer experience while attracting new customers. Some of Gateway's proprietary brands include Match Eatery & Public House, Atlas Steak + Fish and the new Halley's Club. In 2017, Gateway celebrated 25 years in the business of gaming and entertainment in Canada. Further information is available at www.gatewaycasinos.com. Apply Now!
Not the right fit this time? Follow us on our careers social media pages! Gateway is a proud equal opportunity employer and dedicates itself to Respect, Integrity, Team-Work and Exceptional Customer Service. We are committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free candidate experience and work environment. If you require accommodation at any point during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know.