Level 10 Fitness is looking to hire an Administration Manager. This position requires a passionate individual who can demonstrate a successful track record of team management skills to produce quality results for our facility, our clients, and our community. Level 10 Fitness is a team-oriented environment that requires a high-energy individual who excels in business operations and has exceptional communications skills. The position calls for an organized, quality focused, self-confident, self-motivated, and positive leader.
We are looking for someone with experience leading others, training customer service staff, interacting with customers as well as some light data analytics to look for trends and opportunities for growth.
It is our mission to educate, support, inspire and bring together our community to pursue the best version of themselves. This individual will need to exhibit our core values and be a highly motivated self-starter.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Management of administrative staff (hiring, training, scheduling, communication, staff meetings).
2. Management of daily facility requirements.
3. Management of client accounts (invoicing, daily close out, monitoring client account balances, monthly reports).
4. Client care, alongside with leadership team member (correct bookings of sessions, ensure client’s needs & concerns are taken care of)
Other Tasks include:
1. To become a MindBody super user (booking / accounting system).
2. Communication with coaching staff, massage, physio, chiro, nutrition and mental health coaches.
3. Liaise with General Manager and Wellness Manager to ensure that gaps in the customer experience- irrespective of where they occur in the journey – are plugged.
4. Regular communication with leadership team members, such as customer service executives and other customer-facing teams to identify gaps and opportunities, if any in the brand experience.
5. Raising red flags wherever they occur in the business process – billing, installation or anything pre or post sales – needs correction to ensure the customer has a seamless experience with the company.
6. Ensuring Level 10 Fitness customer experience strategies are aligned to the larger marketing and business goals and outcomes.
7. Collect, track and analyze customer feedback and suggest improvements internally based on the insights gathered – help measure metrics to gauge how Level 10 Fitness is performing on customer experience performance parameters.
Skills and Qualifications:
-Education in Business, Sales and Marketing is an asset.
-Experience leading a team and supervising others.
-Marketing and Sales experience.
-Experience in customer service or service industry.
-Ability to think creatively and growth mindset.
-Experience with accounting and data analytics.
-Open to learning new skills and becoming strong with the Mindbody booking system.
-Passion to create a positive impact in our community.