If you’re passionate about being a part of a team that is, committed to the Team Member Experience and driven by innovation and growth, then join us!
We are currently hiring a Kitchen assistant for the Aspira Riverbend Crossing Memory Care in Regina!
The Kitchen Assistant is a critical role within our communities as it impacts the lives of residents and ignites the warmth of human connection.
As a Kitchen Assistant your typical day will impact in the following ways:
• Washing and storing dishes
• Assisting with the preparation and presentation of food under the direction of the Chef.
• Cleaning and sanitizing dishes
• Setting up and clearing dining area for mealtime
• Deliver and retrieve food from the memory care unit
• completing log of dishwasher temperature
• Other duties as assigned
• Proven customer service skills and excellent command of verbal and written English language.
• Ability to work independently and/or as a member of a team.
• All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Vulnerable Sector Check. Applicable to Saskatchewan applicants.
Act upon your desire to help others and Join Sienna Senior Living as we continue to enhance the lives of those we serve.
Sienna Senior Living is committed to employment equity, diversity, and inclusion in the workplace. In accordance with provincial regulations, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection, and assessment process.
Aspira West Park Crossing Retirement Living is a memory care community that specializes in caring for those living with Alzheimer’s, dementia, or other forms of cognitive or memory impairment. Senior residents are immersed in a dedicated memory care environment with expert supportive care, targeted therapies, and enhanced activity programs so that they can enjoy their lives to the fullest. Aspira West Park Crossing Retirement Living is dedicated to providing our residents with specialized support in an environment that’s not only safe and secure, but joyful and loving.View Company