Full Time Guest Attendant
- Days (6:30am-2:30pm)
- Evenings (2:30-10:30pm)
If you’re passionate about being a part of a team that is, committed to the Team Member Experience and driven by innovation and growth, then join us!
The Guest Attendant is a critical role within our communities as it impacts the lives of residents and ignites the warmth of human connection.
As a Guest Attendant your typical day will impact in the following ways:
• Answering all resident call bells and door alarms promptly and provides courteous service.
• Completing all aspects of resident care as outlined in the plan of care and care assignment.
• Transporting residents to and from their rooms, recreational activities, health office and dining room as required.
• Completing laundry and housekeeping duties as outlined by assignments.
• Dealing tactfully and courteously with residents, residents' families and reports any concerns / complaints to the supervisor.
• Practicing safe food handling techniques throughout all aspects of food preparation and service.
• Performing other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of six months of experience in a similar role.
• Current First Aid/CPR training.
• Excellent command of the verbal and written English language skills.
• Ability to work independently and/or as a member of a team.
• All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Vulnerable Sector Check.
Bonus points for having:
• Personal Support Worker Certificate is preferred.
Act upon your desire to help others and Join Sienna Senior Living as we continue to enhance the lives of those we serve.
Sienna Senior Living is committed to employment equity, diversity, and inclusion in the workplace. In accordance with provincial regulations, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection, and assessment process.
Aspira Stonebridge Crossing Retirement Living located in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan that offers a warm and friendly atmosphere, contemporary and secure apartments, caring services, outstanding amenities, and a vibrant social life for our residents. A licensed personal care home, Stonebridge Crossing also offers a variety of lifestyle and care options for our residents including independent living, assisted living, short-term stays, and memory care for residents with Alzheimer’s Disease or other forms of dementia. Whatever your lifestyle choice, you’ll be living in a secure environment and have access to a host of services that allows you to live your lifestyle, your way.View Company