We at sky high hospitality are hiring a team of sous-chef or our upcoming NEW project, Clove - The Art of Dining (Indian fusion). Our menu is globally inspired, upholding the traditional Indian roots. Radiating the aura of Indian fine dining restaurant.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic culinary expert to contribute to the menu and team development.Working along with our sous chef.
At Clove , our goal is to create a unique and memorable experience for every guest, every time.
Work with a team to develop, maintain and create menu items
- Highly efficient hands-on chef, able to provide an example to the team for accuracy, cleanliness, and speed
- Support the Chef team with hiring, scheduling, development and performance management
- Maintain a professional conduct while creating a fun and hospitable environment
- Staff are properly trained in respect to changes to the menu; recipes or procedures are communicated and implemented
- Ensure a high standard of efficiency, cleanliness, and safety practices
- Prepare food according to recipes, portion control, cooking and presentation standards
- Monitor food preparation to ensure consistent quality of service and appropriate chit times
- Oversee the cleanliness of the kitchen to achieve health and safety standards
- Ensure products are properly dated, rotated and stored.
- Maintain a strong leadership presence within the building
- Execution of food ordering, kitchen supply ordering, food waste, inventory, and labor cost controls
- Schedules and administrative tasks are completed on time
- Ensure labor costs are reviewed daily and schedules adjusted as the need to achieve the target
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
Organization and planning of priorities
Ability to work under intense pressure and make quick decisions
High standards of cleanliness and hygiene
Food Safe Certification
Red Seal Certification a definite asset (not required)
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Basic knowledge of Microsoft office
Outstanding customer service execution
Problem-solving and analytical abilities
Accuracy and attention to detail
Project management, multi-tasking, and time management
Reports to: Executive Chef/chef
Full Time, Salaried + Bonus + benefits (to be discussed)
Team Sky High Hospitality