Shnier, is part of the GESCO Industries LP, Canada’s largest floor covering solutions provider has an opportunity for a full-time position:
Present and sell all relevant products and programs to an existing customer base within a designated geographical territory. Service all aspects of these products and services including product knowledge training, maintenance of merchandising displays, product installation troubleshooting and providing competitive and relevant in-market pricing. The representative will manage their territory and develop new customers to increase market share.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with territory customer base and sell products programs and service through regular visits in territory travel.
- Develop and execute strategies to gain market share within each account, through selling stock, product knowledge training and having a focus on channel strategy
- Maintain merchandising displays and sample programs with up-to-date samples, remove discontinued samples, tidy and organize displays
- Track/manage projects through business sales cycle and communicate regularly with key stakeholders
- Support marketing initiatives including trade shows, product launches, presentations
- Profile dealers, plan account strategy.
- Analyze, evaluate, and develop new opportunities within the territory
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Degree or Diploma is preferred
- 3 years or more of sales, marketing, or related experience
- Existing relationships within the Commercial Design Community in Winnipeg in Property Management and Seniors Living
- Experience with interior design, architecture, general contracting within the Winnipeg market as it relates to the floor covering industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Intermediate Computer skills in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Working knowledge of Adobe Suites is an asset
- Strong Organizational, decision making, and negotiation skills
- Competitive Commission Package
- Pension Contribution
- Employee Discount
If you are excited about the opportunity to make a significant impact in a company like Shnier, we encourage you to apply!
Shnier is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes candidates from all backgrounds to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.