Bartender– el Santo www.elsanto.ca
el Santo is looking for an experienced bartender who is passionate about hospitality. As a bartender at el Santo, you care about guest experience and connecting with the neighbourhood and community.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 1 year experience in a high volume, full service restaurant
- Attention to detail and consistency
- Ability to create and execute systems
- Proven problem solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills, initiative, positive, written and verbal communication
- Computer savvy and organized with an understanding and adherence of laws and requirements related to health and safety and the sale of liquor
- ISG or WSET is an asset
- An understanding of Spanish is an asset
Please apply online if you are seeking a stimulating and rewarding career in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Date Available: December 1st, 2017
Compensation: Competitive Hourly Salary plus tips
Requirements: , Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: alejandro diaz
El Santo showcases both the diversity of Mexican food and the fresh, local, and sustainable ingredients of the West Coast in creative dishes and a welcoming dining room that will have you wanting to come back to enjoy the experience over and over again.
Since opening its doors in 2015 el Santo has prided itself on supporting local merchants and Executive Chef Sam Fabbro and Owner Alejandro Diaz share this passion. Both the bar program and food menu are a reflection of the fantastic ingredients of the Pacific Northwest, with a Mexican twist.
We are excited to announced that el Santo was recently awarded best Latin restaurant in Vancouver by Vancouver Magazine.