Job Type: Casual
The Gateway to Your Future
We’re looking for a guest whisperer. We define this as a friendly, patient and intuitive customer service pro who knows how to maintain a Zen demeanour while thriving in a busy work environment and ensuring guests have an exceptional experience. If this sounds like you, then apply for this exciting opportunity at Gateway. Don’t miss the chance to get your foot in the door of a growing national company and allow your career to blossom.
- Full benefits package for full-time employees
- Retirement savings plan
- Exciting, supportive and fun work environment
- Family and friends discounts on travel, tech, food, beverage, and fitness
- Development and training opportunities
What You Bring
- Meet, greet and assist guests, answer inquiries, and provide solutions for any concerns
- Provide information on current and upcoming events and promotions
- Explain and enroll customers in the rewards loyalty program
- Assist in implementing on-site events, promotions and entertainment initiatives
Why Work With Us?
- A minimum one year of experience in a related field
- Proven high level of customer service
- Organizational, interpersonal, analytical and communication skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of computer programs and mathematical skills
- The ability to obtain registration with provincial gaming regulatory body
- Friendly and personable energy and a willingness to go the extra mile for guests.
- Excellent communicator who can comfortably talk to guests regarding events and promotions.
- Able to juggle multiple tasks, manage time efficiently, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Patient, positive demeanour with everyone you meet.
Gateway celebrates and empowers our team members, who make it all possible. A career at Gateway means working with great people, being recognized for your unique contribution and career advancement opportunities across our 27 locations. Our employees thrive with ongoing training and leadership programs while working in a dynamic and fun environment. See for yourself what it’s like to be on a team that values your vision, skill and energy. Get to Know Gateway
Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Limited (“Gateway”) is one of the largest and most diversified gaming and entertainment companies in Canada. Across its 27 gaming properties in British Columbia, Ontario and Edmonton, Alberta, Gateway currently employs approximately 8,648 people and boasts approximately 448 table games (including 49 poker tables), 13,887 slots, 85 restaurants and bars and 561 hotel rooms. Gateway is the service provider for the Central, Southwest and North gaming Bundles in Ontario, which includes 11 properties in their portfolio. A multi-pronged growth strategy has seen Gateway diversify and expand its product offering, including developing proprietary casino and restaurant brands, dramatically improving the gaming customer experience while attracting new customers. Some of Gateway's proprietary brands include Match Eatery & Public House, Atlas Steak + Fish and the new Halley’s Club. In 2017, Gateway celebrated 25 years in the business of gaming and entertainment in Canada. Further information is available at www.gatewaycasinos.com. Apply Now!
Not the right fit this time? Follow us on our careers social media pages! Gateway is a proud equal opportunity employer and dedicates itself to Respect, Integrity, Team-Work and Exceptional Customer Service. We are committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free candidate experience and work environment. If you require accommodation at any point during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know.