The Pint Public House Toronto is your friendly neighbourhood sports pub! We believe in showing our guests genuine Canadian hospitality in a highly professional team work environment.
Our company believes in equality, respect, team work and hospitality. We are not only here to serve our guests, we are here to make their day better!
As a server on our team you will be provided with the support and training to not only do your job but to excel at it. We are looking for hands-on individuals who are willing to go the extra mile for their guests and for their fellow team mates.
Shift leader and/or FOH management
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Providing excellent customer service
- Maintaining thorough knowledge of both food and drink menu
- Greeting guests and presenting menus
- Verbalizing specials and making suggestions based on guest preferences and or restrictions
- Taking drink and food orders and sending them to appropriate departments
- Delivering food and drink to tables in a timely manner
- Working with other team members to keep the restaurant clean as well as staying on top of all daily duties to make sure they are completed
- Cleaning tables and sections frequently during service
- Cooperating and communicating with all FOH and BOH throughout the -day to ensure the flow of service is smooth at all times
- Handling and keeping cash and card payments organized throughout each shift
- Adhering to all health department rules and regulations surrounding alcohol service as well as COVID-19 protocols.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year serving experience required
- Previous experience using PixelPoint POS considered an asset
- Must be SmartServe certified
- Must speak fluent English. Any additional languages considered an asset.
- Potentially long hours
- Late nights
- Outdoors during patio season
- Must be able to lift in excess of 25lbs to move tables, chairs, carry trays with glassware, as well as multiple plates.
- Must be able to work on foot for upwards of 8 hours with appropriate breaks given.
- Must be able to go up and down stairs frequently
- Must be able to make quick decisions, multitask and work well under pressure
Interested applicants please apply with your EightSix Profile and be sure to include you resume. While we appreciate everyone taking the time to apply, only successful applicants will be contacted for interviews. We look forward to reviewing applications!
Your headquarters for food, sports, drinks, and late night party fun! with award-winning wings, a large selection of draught beers, and walls of HDTV’s playing your favourite sports - The Pint Public House is Toronto’s favourite friendly neighbourhood sports pub.View Company