Job Type: Part-Time, Temporary
6 Month Term
The Gateway to Your Future
This role is ideal for someone who is efficient, organized and ethical. If that sounds like you, we encourage you to apply. As a Shipper/Receiver, you deliver not just goods but bring peace of mind to our various departments by assisting with incoming products for various departments.
This is an ideal role in which to start your career journey in a company where you can grow and flourish. As an industry leader, Gateway Casinos offers a supporting and exciting work environment and long-term career opportunities.
- Full benefits package for full-time employees
- Retirement savings plan
- Exciting, supportive and fun work environment
- Family and friends discounts on travel, tech, food, beverage, and fitness
- Development and training opportunities
What You Bring
- Assist in receiving merchandise loads, unloading shipments, and delivering to various departments.
- Rotate goods, regularly clean stock areas, organize receiving area and storeroom.
- Helps maintain inventory and manages stocklists.
Why Work for Us?
- A rock-solid work ethic, diligence and ability to juggle multiple tasks.
- Positive energy and ability to be a team player.
- Customer service skills and ability to connect with coworkers and management.
- Ability to lift, push and pull objects up to 50 pounds.
- Are a night owl who would benefit from working flexible hours, evenings and weekends.
Gateway celebrates and empowers our team members, who make it all possible. A career at Gateway means working with great people, being recognized for your unique contribution and career advancement opportunities across our 27 locations. Our employees thrive with ongoing training and leadership programs while working in a dynamic and fun environment. See for yourself what it's like to be on a team that values your vision, skill and energy. Get to Know Gateway
Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Limited (Gateway) is one of the largest and most diversified gaming and entertainment companies in Canada. Across its 27 gaming properties in British Columbia, Ontario and Edmonton, Alberta, Gateway currently employs approximately 8,648 people and boasts approximately 448 table games (including 49 poker tables), 13,887 slots, 85 restaurants and bars and 561 hotel rooms. Gateway is the service provider for the Central, Southwest and North gaming Bundles in Ontario, which includes 11 properties in their portfolio. A multi-pronged growth strategy has seen Gateway diversify and expand its product offering, including developing proprietary casino and restaurant brands, dramatically improving the gaming customer experience while attracting new customers. Some of Gateway's proprietary brands include Match Eatery & Public House, Atlas Steak + Fish and the new Halley's Club. In 2017, Gateway celebrated 25 years in the business of gaming and entertainment in Canada. Further information is available at www.gatewaycasinos.com. Apply Now!
Not the right fit this time? Follow us on our careers social media pages! Gateway is a proud equal opportunity employer and dedicates itself to Respect, Integrity, Team-Work and Exceptional Customer Service. We are committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free candidate experience and work environment. If you require accommodation at any point during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know.