The Burrard Public House Liquor Store is hiring a Manager to lead the store.
We believe in fostering a workplace where individuals are recognized and respected for their talents and strengths. As a family run business, our employees are the back bone of our business model.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
* Business development through store programs
* Building a strong educated and passionate team
* Forecasting and budgets
* Daily cash procedures
* Office administration
* Inventory and product management
* Productivity management
* Staff recruitment
Hours of work:
The store manager is expected to work full-time and apply themselves to the company's business operations. You will have set hours, but my be required to be available seven days a week including evenings.
* 3 years relevant experience in a fast paced retail store with 10 or more employees
* Knowledge of Barnett or equivalent POS system
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Occupational First Aid Certificate
* Serving it Right Certificate