Our people are the heart and soul of our business, and we are looking for enthusiastic, upbeat, and bubbly personalities to join our team. Hosts are essential to our business as they are the life and spirit of our restaurants; from directly before a guest enters, throughout their entire experience, all the way up to the moment they leave.
Our restaurants are industry leaders in team development and offer unique opportunities for personal growth, regardless of where you are at in your career. You will be sure to make meaningful, career-enhancing connections and lifelong friends along the way.
Our menu, continuously developed by our Executive Chef, features globally inspired flavors and fresh, high quality ingredients. Our passion for the culinary arts and hospitality is evident in our menu, but also in our teams. Both our culinary and front of house staff members are made of people who work to make memorable experiences for our guests, from handcrafted dishes to flawless table service, focused on excellence in every detail.
• Providing a world class impression on each and every guest, along with supporting your team in any way you can, some of your responsibilities will include:
• Seeking endless opportunities to offer hospitality to our guests and team members
• Answering the phone to handle reservations and guest inquiries
• Helping to maintain a clean and organized restaurant
• Leading our front door to ensure prompt, friendly greeting and seating of each guest
• Be a part of welcoming and training new team members
• Energetic and positive
• Ability to remain highly organized
• Team oriented
• Strong work ethic
• Dependable and flexible
• Committed to continuous improvement
With our company, you will have the chance to:
• Gain valuable experience in time management and communication
• Expand your network with new connections
• Advance your people skills
• Grow your career in our rapidly expanding company
• Learn about opportunities for taking part in new restaurant opens across Canada and the USA
Moxies is about making every moment exceptional. And the recipe for our success starts with our people. As we enter the next era of Moxies with our new look, modern branding and fresh menus, we are excited to welcome charismatic, new talent to our team. It's a people-first mind set that has gotten Moxies recognized by Forbes as one of Canada's Best Employers for 2022. We are big into bringing everyone together for team building, celebrating our wins, encouraging growth and enjoying every second of the ride.