Posted 13 days ago
We are looking for great staff who want to be part of our amazing team at The Cambie celebrating Cambie’s history!
We are a fun bar to work at and you will for sure enjoy being part of our amazing happy team :)
- Candidate must posess a valid Serving it Right certificate
- Mandatory 2 years+ in a previous bartending position
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Previous experience working with a POS system
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
- Candidate must be able to work day/night shifts
- Passion for hospitality and customer service
Check out our social media sites to learn more about us:
Only those who qualify will be contacted, and Happy Hunting!
Date Available: November 4th, 2019
Requirements: Serve it Right, Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: HR departement
The Cambie is Vancouver’s oldest bar. The Cambie’s building was re-built soon after Vancouver was burnt to the ground in 1886.
The establishment has held a special Class A Liquor license since 1897, which grandfathered extra benefits over to its current liquor license.
2017 marks The Cambie’s 120th anniversary of serving Vancouverites and tourists alike!