Posted 13 days ago
Burgoo Point Grey, Main Street, Kitsilano & Downtown are hiring part-time hosts to join our teams. We’re looking for someone who is:
* Eager to learn
If this is you, check us out!
We offer great benefits:
* On shift meal discount
* Early close times
* Comfortable dress code
* Phone charging station
* 1, 5 and 10 year recognition of contribution (you get a gift)
* Steps to transit
* Our team members are family
* Comprehensive and supportive training
* Career growth opportunities
* Community driven
* Strong environmental practices
* Locally and independently owned and operated
* Staff parties
* Fun people, great teams
Your general duties will include:
* Offering friendly, sincere and professional service to ensure a positive and lasting guest experience (whether guests are in the bistro or on the phone)
* Orchestrating the flow of activities in the bistro
* Seating and presenting guests with food and drink menus
* Thorough communication with front house and back house team members
* Supporting service staff by assisting with side duties, table bussing, food running and processing payment
Date Available: August 23rd, 2019
Compensation: Hourly wage, tips & staff meal
Requirements: Serving It Right, Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: General Manager
Burgoo came to life because we believe everyone needs a little comfort and a place to enjoy some great comfort food. No matter what the season is, a tiny bit of comfort can go a long way to making someone’s day more satisfying.
At Burgoo, we strive to offer our guests comfortable service and consistent quality through everything we do. We believe that our success depends on having happy and committed team members who feel right at home ensuring that our guests are comfortable and happy.
This is a great place to work for those looking to be part of a growing company and further their restaurant career.
We look forward to meeting you!