Posted 14 days ago
Bar Back/Porters are a vital part of maintaining consistent and top notch service to our guests by ensuring the bar is always kept clean, organized and well stocked at all times.
This role is able to anticipate the needs of the bartenders; always one step ahead.
Duties and Responsibilities
● Report to work in uniform at posted schedule time
• Responsible for completing tasks related to cleaning, maintenance and
preparation of beverages under the guidance of the Bartender
• Clear tables as needed
• Restock and replenish bar inventory as needed
• Maintain proper sanitation of work area, including washing glasses and
service equipment at bar areas
• Replenish ice, as well as prepare food items needed in the preparation of
• Keep bar and other work areas clean and organized
• Effectively communicate with team and offer support as their needs may
• Ends service by offering a heartfelt thank you and inviting the guest to visit
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
● Exceptional service skills
● Detail orientated
● Effectively communicate orally and in writing
● Commitment to quality guest service and hospitality
● Ability to work calmly and effectively under varying degrees of busyness
● Ability to work in a team environment
● Meet productivity standards and complete work using time efficiently
Reports to: Manager
Work Status: Part time, hourly
Date Available: March 28th, 2019
Compensation: $12.65/ hr
Contact Name: MRG Group
Dublin Calling first opened it’s doors at the beginning of 2015 in the heart of Toronto’s entertainment district offering up a modern Irish themed setting and quickly becoming popular amongst city dwellers. We’re excited to bring the luck of the Irish to Vancity!
You can expect every match on the pitch, court, ice, and ring to be broadcasted on our big screens. Classic Pub Grub, Dart Lanes, Pool, Ping Pong, Party nights and much more!