Posted 26 days ago
The Floor Manager position at Earls is a entry level step into Leadership and the first stepping-stone position in our training program towards becoming a General Manager within our company.
As a Floor Manager at Earls in Whistler, you will join a dynamic team of Managers and Chefs working hard to create the Most Loved, Best Run premium-casual dining experience in Whistler, then the world! You will be responsible for a designetaed team of strong-minded, caring partners passionate about making our Whistler restaurant the best in our entire company.
Your duties will include:
- Ensuring a high-level of customer service is achieved on a daily basis
- Continuing the growth of our loyal customer base
- Training and development of our business partners both existing and new.
- Educating yourself and the service team to higher levels of product knowledge
- Ensuring food and drink production is executed in a entertaining, efficient and consistent manner
- Maintaining a profitable and clean working environment
- Growing yourself to your next level of personal and professional development
As mentioned earlier, the Floor Manager role is a stepping stone and is usually held for 6 months to one year before your next growth step. Plentiful growth is happening in our company and your flexibility to move to Vancouver or other markets in our company may accelerate your growth and towards becoming a General Manager of your own Earls one day.
Please email a cover letter of intent and your resume to Kevin Wallace, General Manager at email@example.com.
Date Available: April 23rd, 2019
Compensation: $17 to $20 per hour based on experience
Other Positions: Food Service Supervisor, Manager
Requirements: Serving It Right, Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: Kevin Wallace
Contact Position: General Manager
Embracing both urban chic and mountain charm. Nestled comfortably in Whistler Village proper, the patio is one of the last to capture the setting sun each day before it disappears behind the mountains. Overlooking the Village stroll, our patio absolutely screams apres-ski, (or apres throwing yourself off a mountain on a bike, or apres golf or apres whatever you fancy). Plenty of patio heaters will keep you warm well into the evening. Inside, a lounge-style bar area for game watching (or people watching). Private dining room available for 30 or so of your nearest and dearest.