Posted 27 days ago
Fort York Tavern is a sophisticated Tavern like no other located in the heart of City Place over looking Canoe Landing. We are a destination for locals and tourist as we have a 140 seat heated patio. We are also minutes away from the Rogers Centre. We are looking for experienced servers to join our team. Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
Include but are not limited to:
● Be enthusiastic, outgoing, positive and upbeat.
● Accommodating and willing to go the extra mile.
● Ability to build professional relationships with guests and create an air of familiarity.
● Prompt table greeting.
● Learn and maintain knowledge of food and beverage menus.
● Table service for guests (taking orders, answering menu and beverage inquiries, explaining daily features, placing orders with kitchen.)
● Running food to tables.
● Quality checks.
● Processing bills and taking payment.
● Handling guest concerns with the support of the management team.
● Attention to detail.
● Pride in style and personal appearance, well groomed.
● Remains calm under pressure.
● Ability to organize and plan.
● Sales ability.
● Excellent verbal communication.
● Product Knowledge.
● Ability to maintain sense of urgency and keep momentum.
● Desire to be part of a team and contribute as such.
● High level of self confidence.
● Sincere desire to please others and do a great job.
Date Available: May 22nd, 2019
Compensation: $12.20 per hour
Requirements: Smart Serve, Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: Meredith Read
Contact Position: General Manager