Posted 4 days ago
Currently operating as Macho Radiobar (under new ownership and management) transitioning into Fort York Tavern November 2018. We are looking for experienced servers to join our team as we transition into our new concept. Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
Include but are not limited to:
● Be enthusiastic, outgoing, positive and upbeat.
● Accommodating and willing to go the extra mile.
● Ability to build professional relationships with guests and create an air of familiarity.
● Prompt table greeting.
● Learn and maintain knowledge of food and beverage menus.
● Table service for guests (taking orders, answering menu and beverage inquiries, explaining daily features, placing orders with kitchen.)
● Running food to tables.
● Quality checks.
● Processing bills and taking payment.
● Handling guest concerns with the support of the management team.
● Attention to detail.
● Pride in style and personal appearance, well groomed.
● Remains calm under pressure.
● Ability to organize and plan.
● Sales ability.
● Excellent verbal communication.
● Product Knowledge.
● Ability to maintain sense of urgency and keep momentum.
● Desire to be part of a team and contribute as such.
● High level of self confidence.
● Sincere desire to please others and do a great job.
Date Available: March 14th, 2019
Compensation: $12.20 per hour
Requirements: Smart Serve, Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: Meredith Read
Contact Position: General Manager