Posted 11 days ago
Love food, art, music and cocktails? We are hiring Servers/Bartenders.
Harlem Underground is looking to hire a creative person with a passion for food with cultural connections to Jamaica / Caribbean and an understanding of Jamaican cuisine. Bartending experience is necessary.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Working in a self sufficient environment alone or with other servers
- Serving customers and providing a warm and welcoming customer environment
- Maintaining general cleanliness in restaurant
- Adhering to all Smart Serve and Food handling and health & safety procedures
- Availability to work potentially work private events / parties as bartender (we host some awesome late night events!)
- a minimum of 2 shifts a week
Server Minimum Wage + tips
Date Available: December 5th, 2018
Compensation: Minimum Wage + Tips
Other Positions: Bartender
Contact Name: Ana Silva
Inspired by the Harlem Renaissance of the 1920s, Harlem celebrates the joy of Toronto’s cultural diversity and the art of entertaining. It is a rebirth of creativity in food, art, music, and cocktails. Harlem has crafted a menu that is full of flavour. The cuisine is a blend of afro-american/afro-caribbean inspired dishes with a modern twist.