Posted 7 days ago
The legendary Cambie Bar is looking for Line Cooks!! We are a fun bar to work at and you will for sure enjoy being part of our amazing happy team :)
We are looking for:
- Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Answer, report and follow kitchen managers instructions
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Min. 1 year experience with proven cooking experience
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Familiar with industry's best practices
- Hours: Full time and Part-time
- Above all else, you are reliable and have a positive attitude!
Food safe not necessary but an asset. We encourage food safety! For the right candidate we will finance food safe level 1.
Check out our social media sites to learn more about us:
Date Available: January 20th, 2020
Requirements: , Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: HR
The Cambie is Vancouver’s oldest bar. The Cambie’s building was re-built soon after Vancouver was burnt to the ground in 1886.
The establishment has held a special Class A Liquor license since 1897, which grandfathered extra benefits over to its current liquor license.
2017 marks The Cambie’s 120th anniversary of serving Vancouverites and tourists alike!