Posted 28 days ago
Malone's Social Lounge and Taphouse is looking for Full-Time Line Cook to join our amazing team!
Line Cook Responsibilities
• Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
• Prepare food for service
• Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
• Answer, report and follow sous chef's instructions
• Clean up station and take care of leftover food
• Stock inventory appropriately
• Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
• Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
• Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
• Min. 1 year experience with proven cooking experience
• Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
• Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
• Familiar with the industry's best practices
• Hours: available evenings and weekends
- Competitive start rate, based on experience
- $1.50 - $2 an hour tip out rate
- Free staff meal
- Staff discount on food and drinks when not working, for staff plus a friend
Thanks again, and happy hunting!
If you meet the job requirements, please submit your resume by replying to this Ad and mention in which position you are interested to apply for.
Date Available: August 25th, 2019
Compensation: Upon experience
Requirements: , Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: HR department
Malone’s Social Lounge and Taphouse was established in 1998. We take pride in offering one of the biggest, best and freshest craft beer selections in Vancouver and indeed Canada. With our in-house Cicerone, we are on the pulse of what’s new, delicious and trending. Our 38 taps are cleaned regularly to keep the standard of beer at its highest quality and it lets our guests taste the beer how it’s supposed to be tasted.
Alongside our craft beer, we serve the best pub fare that’s designed and overseen by our head chef, Jakub Demeter. Chef Demeter puts his unique touch on typical pub fare that complements our ice cold craft beer.