Posted 5 days ago
COMPANY OVERVIEW: QUAN JU DE
We are so excited to introduce you to Quan Ju De our very first North American location. Quan Ju De is a well sought out and successful Asian restaurant brand that has been around for 135 years. We are currently seeking enthusiastic, highly motivated and fun individuals to join our team.
The Quan Ju De is well-known throughout Asian for its exceptional Chinese cuisine and most famously for the “Pecking Duck” dish. We could not be more excited to introduce Quan Ju De to Vancouver. Our menu is a fusion of traditional Chinese food with a North American flare. Our goal is to reintroduce North American culture to modern Chinese cuisine.
We believe our overall success is directly reliant on creating a team of highly capable and experienced individuals that bring their astounding personalities and positive attitude to the Quan Ju De culture. Our work environment is fast paced, collaborative and motivational. We are looking for individuals who want to achieve great things with us and develop their own skill set within Quan Ju De. We believe that with our company anything is possible, and we want all of our team members to grow and develop their own set of skills while working with us. You will also have an opportunity to move up based on your performance and unshakably positive attitude as we will be opening more locations in New York, Vegas, Los Angeles, Seattle, Boston and Chicago.
We are looking for a full or part time Sushi Chef.
- You must be a "Team Player" with the ability to make the right decisions when it comes to managing other kitchen staff.
- must have at least 1 year experience working as a Sushi Chef.
- You must have your level one food certification.
- Creating innovative sushi menu for guests.
- Confident in preparing all types of sushi such as; nigiri, maki, sashimi, aburi style, etc.
- Practice safe and clean methods in the kitchen.
- Manage food preparation.
- Maintain cleanliness of all cooking areas in the kitchen and your work station.
Date Available: October 14th, 2019
Compensation: competative wage and bonuses
Other Positions: Cook, Prep Cooks
Requirements: Food Safe Level 1, Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: Bill Modrovic
Contact Position: General Manager