Posted 6 days ago
We’re looking for Line Cooks and Prep Cooks to join our team at S+L Kitchen & Bar South Surrey.
We are looking for energetic people with relevant experience to add to our team. At The Joseph Richard Group, we have an exciting growth plan that creates unlimited opportunity, while you are the one controlling your hospitality journey. We look to promote and inspire individuals to maximize their potential. As such, our Sous Chef training program is designed to create the next wave of corporate chefs, through monthly seminars and on-site training. We encourage you to be your best self and we believe our establishments are only as good as our devoted team.
– Report directly to Culinary Coach, Sous Chef, Head Chef
– Prepare and cook menu items to specifications
– Maintain food quality
– Handle food while maintaining sanitation standards
– Daily cleaning and upkeep of work environment
– Setting & restocking service stations
– Food Safe Level 1
– Attention to detail
– Strong communication skills
– Ability to multitask under pressure
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Willingness to learn and maintain positive and professional attitude
– Understanding various cooking methods, equipment and procedures
– Previous experience recommended but not necessary
– Medical & Dental Benefits for eligible employees
The Joseph Richard Group is a collection of unique hospitality ventures owned by André “Joseph” Bourque and Ryan “Richard” Moreno. Our team operates 25 establishments together, constantly fine-tuning our concepts according to the needs of our guests. What sets us apart is our dedication to the Guest Experience; an unwavering commitment to exceptional service, top quality offerings, and a team of like-minded people-loving staff.
Creating memorable experiences for all guests through the best people, product, service, and environments.
Date Available: May 16th, 2019
Requirements: , Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: Marie Wynne
Contact Position: Manager
S+L Kitchen + Bar is brought to you by the Joseph Richard Group and offers a casual upscale environment focused on bringing unique locally inspired dishes to our guests. Featuring craft cocktails, craft beer and an expansive wine list, our menu is designed and inspired by Chef Matthew Stowe (Top Chef Canada winner and JRG Director of Culinary Operations) and David Jorge (MasterChef Canada winner and JRG Corporate Chef).