Posted 29 days ago
We provide a fun, supportive, fulfilling and unique work environment.
We're looking for people with the following:
- Solid customer service skills.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work weekends
- An excitement towards serving your community and working for a company that strives to make our city a better place.
- A supportive, respectful, family based work environment that offers cross-disciplinary training and support to help you succeed in your goals in and outside of the workplace and shared cost medical benefits to long term, full time employees.
- Opportunities for promotion, development and increased responsibility.
- A role in community based organization that strives to make our neighbourhood better every day through every aspect of our business diner and butcher shop operations, our meal programs, numerous outside events.
Save On Meats has been an active member of our community since 1957. We pride ourselves on providing accessible, nutritious and delicious products and services to everyone in our community. Through various programs, we try to give back to the community that supports us and generally be a good neighbour.
As the flagship of Mark Brand Inc, Save On Meats strives to maintain our classic identity, with an eye on forward design with social conscience.
Located on 43 West Hastings, we encourage you drop off a resume or simply reply to this post. We are looking to hire soon and interview even sooner! Please do check out www.saveonmeats.ca to learn more about us.
Looking for primarily Full Time but Part Time also available for the right candidate.
Experience not required but preferred. Attitude and enthusiasm wins every time.
Date Available: May 10th, 2017
Compensation: competitive starting wage plus gratuities
Other Positions: Bartender
Requirements: Food Safe Level 1, Serve it Right, Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: Ash MacLeod
Contact Position: Managing Partner
Save On Meats has been a pillar of delicious food security since 1957 serving fresh ground burgers, hand spun shakes, classic salads and everything you could want from a neighbourhood butcher.
We work hard to establish meaningful community through food, training and engagement and want to end the disconnect in our neighbourhood establishing a blueprint for other neighbourhoods we love globally.
Save On Meats is Canada’s first certified B Corporation Diner and Butcher. We take our mandates so seriously they’re written in our corporate charter.
Our team is made up of a diverse group of passionate people who work for a greater social good. If this sounds like you, please apply. We’re always growing!